Sitting at the same old screen for 6 hours a day can get boring, as we all know. A dedicated player might look for alternate ways of playing their favorite games, and that can be in the form of VR or virtual reality. One of the breakthroughs in VR was years ago, with the Oculus Rift – an innovative medium of conveying graphical information, it was a titan of its time. With the years passing, we have access to much more powerful technology, so the VR consoles we can use today are extremely immersive and easy to use. They’re so easy to use you can even set up Roblox on one!
Setting up a game on the Oculus quest can be a bit tricky, as you need to follow a large number of steps that might be complicated and all over the place when you don’t have a way of tracking what you do. To this end, we have created this list to show you how to play Roblox on Oculus Quest 2, specifically. The process is relatively simple and a concise list such as this one is easy to follow instead of going from memory.
Playing games in VR is one of the most interesting things you can do today, as it brings about a higher level of immersion compared to normal gameplay. This is why streamers enjoy streaming games in VR – it is very interactive and lets them have fun with their fans immensely. Speaking of fun, you can get some headroom and free stuff by checking out our Warframe promo codes, World of Warships codes, and Wargaming World of Tanks codes!
How to play Roblox on Oculus Quest 2
There are two methods you can use so your options are open. This entirely depends on how you want to play, as you can choose to either play with a wired connection, or a wireless one, so choose whatever suits you. In any case, whichever method you choose is going to enable you to play the game smoothly and seamlessly.
Method 1 — wired link
- To get started, you first need to download the Oculus app that was enabled by your Oculus Quest 2 headset
- Turn on your headset
- After starting everything up, you’ll see a Devices section on the left-hand side of your screen. Click it.
- From here you want to add your headset so it’s the default one whenever you start the app. For our purposes here we will be using the Quest 2 option.
- Click on Continue
- Close the setup window
- Put on your headset and you’ll see a prompt asking you to enable Oculus link. Enable it.
- In the app go to Settings
- Go to General
- Here you’ll see an Unknown Sources tab. Enable it.
- With all of those steps out of the way, you should be able to play anything that is on your PC now.
Method 2 — wireless link
- Download the Virtual Desktop app for your headset
- Do the same thing for the PC version of the app
- Enter your username
- Play any VR game from the virtual desktop
Those are the two options you can use to play Roblox with the Oculus Quest 2. As you can see, the process is very simple and all it boils down to is navigating the user interface and enabling some options. No matter which method you choose, you’re sure to be having tons of fun with many games, Roblox included. If you’re interested in more things regarding Roblox, you will find some unbelievable facts in Roblox statistics! Maybe you find something you didn’t know before?