Coin Master used to only be about attacking villages, making enemies, and trolling your friends. That all changed after a major update in 2021. There were a lot of changes and new features in the update, but the most important one was the addition of Teams. Teams allow groups of up to 40 players to socialize, share tips and tricks, and coordinate strategies.
If you’re on a team, you can talk to your teammates through chat, ask for free spins, ask for certain cards, and give each other cards. This can be especially helpful for card exchanges since it lets you ask for and give cards to your teammates voluntarily so you can finish your card collections and get bonuses.
Being on a team can also help you finish village levels faster. You can move through the game more quickly and efficiently if you work together and share resources. Now that you know what a team is, let’s talk about how to join a team on Coin Master!
Can’t get enough of trashing your friends and smashing your rivals in Coin Master? Keep on dominating everyone in your path with our list of Coin Master free spins and coins.
How to join a team on Coin Master?
One of the greatest social features in the game is the ability to join a team and play with friends or other players from around the world. However, you have to make sure your village has already reached level 10. Once you reach this level, you should be able to access the ‘Teams’ option in the game.
Joining a team in Coin Master is easy and can be a great way to connect with other players and work together to achieve common goals. If you just started playing Coin Master or just want to know how to join a team, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open the Coin Master app on your device and tap on the “Friends” icon, which is located in the bottom menu.
- From the Friends screen, tap on the “Teams” tab. This will take you to the Teams screen, where you will see a list of available teams that you can join.
- To find a specific team, you can use the “Search” field at the top of the screen to enter keywords or team names. Alternatively, you can browse through the list of teams manually by scrolling through the list.
- Once you have found a team that you want to join, tap on the team’s name and image section in the list. This will open a team info popup, which will display details about the team and its members.
- In the team info popup, you will see a list of already joined members, as well as any requirements or criteria that you must meet in order to join the team. Review this information carefully to ensure that you meet the requirements and that the team is a good fit for you.
- If you meet the requirements and want to join the team, tap on the green “Join” button. If your account satisfies the team membership criteria, you will be accepted into the team and become a member.
- If you are not accepted into the team, you may see a message indicating that the team is full or that you do not meet the requirements. In this case, you can try joining a different team or reach out to the team owner to see if they can make an exception.
If you are not accepted into the team, you may see a message indicating that the team is full or that you do not meet the requirements. In this case, you can try joining a different team or reach out to the team owner to see if they can make an exception.
That’s it for our guide on how to join a team on Coin Master. With the right team, you can progress through Coin Master way faster than before. Now, get out there, join a team, and start raking in the coins!
What is a team in Coin Master?
A team in Coin Master is a group of players who join together to help each other complete sets, earn rewards, and compete in events.
How do I join a team in Coin Master?
To join a team in Coin Master, open your Friends section then click the “Teams” tab. From there, you can browse available teams and request to join the ones you are interested in.
What benefits do I get from joining a team in Coin Master?
By joining a team in Coin Master, you can receive benefits such as the ability to share cards with other team members, participate in team events, and receive bonuses from your team leader.
Can I be a member of multiple teams in Coin Master?
No, you can only be a member of one team at a time in Coin Master. If you want to join a different team, you will need to leave your current team first.
What happens if I leave a team in Coin Master?
If you leave a team in Coin Master, you will no longer be a member of that team and will not receive the benefits of being a part of the team.
Can I create my own team in Coin Master?
Yes, you can create your own team in Coin Master by going to the “Teams” section in the game and selecting the “Create a Team” option. You will then become the leader of the team and can invite other players to join. Creating a Team costs 150 million coins.