There is no better way to describe this game than to say that it is the perfect blend of exciting gameplay and brain-numbing satisfaction. In PowerWash Simulator, you are tasked with cleaning up various filthy job sites using a wide array of power-washing equipment, going at it bit by bit until you have made the entire site squeaky clean. There are plenty of maps to choose from and each completed job yields a certain amount of money you can use to upgrade your equipment. The game came out in 2021, so we’re doing it justice by presenting a few PowerWash Simulator statistics for everyone to check out, just to form a perspective of how popular and good the game is. If you’re interested in more topics like this, why not learn all you can about the video game industry’s worth?
PowerWash Simulator key stats
Since PowerWash Simulator has not been around long enough to rack up mountains of statistics and achievements, this section will contain everything we can find on the game to see how it has performed in the past and where it is going in the future.
PowerWash Simulator has sold over 3 million copies.
(Sources: GameDeveloper, VG Insights, Steam, Eurogamer)
- The milestone was crossed in 2022, one year after the game’s release.
- It has sold 1 million copies on Steam.
- The developers decided to open nominations for the next maps to be added to the game.
- It gathered over 25,000 user reviews for an Overwhelmingly Positive score at that time.
- At the time of writing, the game has 32,000 reviews and the same score.
Even though it is a niche game at heart, PowerWash Simulator has been steadily raking in millions of players since it was released, and is showing no signs of stopping as the game is as popular as ever.
PowerWash Simulator’s concurrent users peaked at 60,000 on Xbox following its release.
(Source: Reddit, Dexerto)
- It totaled around 1 million players on Xbox.
- The game had 200,000 users on the PC Game Pass.
- It also had 10,000 users playing on Steam.
- At that time, the game was estimated to have approximately 50,000 total players on Steam.
- It was more popular than Halo: Infinite, Far Cry 5, and Sea of Thieves on the PC Game Pass.
PowerWash Simulator’s release period was quite successful, as it managed to gather quite a few players and top some charts, even being more popular than some AAA games that came out around the same time. That launch propelled it to being one of the most popular simulation games around.
PowerWash Simulator has grossed over $17.5 million on Steam.
(Source: VG Insights)
- The average playtime for the game is 46.8 hours.
- The median play time for the game is 31.1 hours.
- 97.6% of its reviews are positive.
- The game peaks at around 2,500 players each day at the time of writing.
These are just some numbers that put PowerWash Simulator’s performance on the Steam market into perspective. The average play time tells us that people sink quite a few hours into the game before moving on, which also tells us that the game tends to be quite addictive, something many of the games in this particular genre are.
PowerWash Simulator had over 6.2 million hours watched on Twitch in 2022.
- It had 252,935 broadcasting hours.
- It had 711 viewers on average.
- There were 28 channels streaming the game on average.
- It had a viewer ratio of 24.6.
- Its max viewer count was 89,247.
- There were 61,282 broadcasters that streamed the game.
And for the final line of stats, here are some numbers for the PowerWash Simulator Twitch scene, and we can see that the game has been quite a hit for its entire audience, as people simply love to watch satisfying games unfold, without having to actually play it themselves. While this game doesn’t have the viewership as some big-time AAA games, we can be sure that it holds its own in the competitive gaming market.
To sum up
All right, that would be all we have to say about PowerWash simulator for now! This game is fantastic in all respects regarding its niche and you will definitely not make a mistake by trying it out! The game has been around for a few years, so it makes sense that it would not have that much news surrounding it for the time being, but that’s what we’re here for! Be sure that we will regularly update this with any relevant news as we find out where PowerWash Simulator is going in the future!
- “PowerWash Simulator celebrates 3m players, opens nominations for next filthy addition”. Eurogamer, 2022, https://www.eurogamer.net/powerwash-simulator-celebrates-3m-players-opens-nominations-for-next-filthy-addition
- “PowerWash Simulator has topped 3 million players after leaving early access”. Game Developer, 2022, https://www.gamedeveloper.com/business/powerwash-simulator-has-topped-3-million-players
- “PowerWash Simulator”. Steam, 2023, https://store.steampowered.com/app/1290000/PowerWash_Simulator/
- “PowerWash Simulator – Steam Stats”. VG Insights, 2023, https://vginsights.com/game/1290000
- “PowerWash Simulator”. SullyGnome, 2022, https://sullygnome.com/game/PowerWash_Simulator/2022
- “PowerWash Simulator is now more popular than Halo Infinite, Far Cry 5 & Sea of Thieves on Xbox Game Pass”. Dexerto, 2022, https://www.dexerto.com/gaming/power-wash-simulator-more-popular-than-halo-infinite-far-cry-5-sea-of-thieves-on-xbox-game-pass-1880802/
- “Powerwash Simulator makes a splash… Nearly 1 million players on Xbox and around 200,000 from PC Game Pass”. Reddit, 2022, https://www.reddit.com/r/PowerWashSimulator/comments/w3osjx/powerwash_simulator_makes_a_splash_nearly_1/