There are a ton of fun ways to make yourself stand out when playing Among Us. You could put on a funny hat, try out some crazy costume combinations, or recruit a pet to follow you along. But with all the different customization options at your disposal, it’s easy to overlook the one thing that you can make unique: your username.
Players see all kinds of wacky get-ups playing Among Us, but an extraordinary Among Us username will guarantee people remember you. Need a little inspiration? Check out our list of funny Among Us usernames below.
Check out more of our awesome Among Us guides: Among Us toys, Among Us unblocked, Among Us map, and Among Us character.
List of funny Among Us usernames
- Who Said I
- I Dont Lie
- Lies R Us
- Yo Mama
- Your Shame
- Love Juice
- Joe King
- Dinah Mite
- Libby Doe
- Anita Man
- Hugh Jass
- Mike Rotch
- I P Freely
- Jack Hoff
- Amy Stake
- Shay D
- Cal De Sack
- Yoko Oh No
- Sad Log
- Im Pasta
- Fowl Play
- G Sus
- Anita Bath
How to add special characters to Among Us username
You may have come across players with weird symbols and characters in their usernames. If you’re playing on a PC, your device has a Character Map with all these characters in it. For those on mobile, a quick online search will bring up some great websites for generating usernames with non-standard symbols in them. The problem is that the game won’t allow you to change your username if it contains these characters. So, how do these players get it to work?
Don’t worry, it’s not hard, though you should be prepared to do a bit of digging through folders.
- Open up this folder path: C:\Users\[Your PC Username]\AppData\LocalLow\Innsersloth\Among Us OR Type %appdata% in Windows Explorer, then open the AppData folder, followed by the LocalLow folder, then the InnerSloth folder, then the Among Us folder.
- Find the playerPrefs file and open it in Notepad.
- Look for your current username and replace it with the new username with the special characters in it (remember: Among Us has a 10-character limit for usernames).
- Download a text editor app
- Open your Android/Data/Files/innsersloth.com.spacemafia folder
- Open the playerPrefs file with your text editor
- Replace your current username with whatever name you want (10-character limit)
Those were a few suggestions of funny Among Us usernames. Looking for more Among Us content? Check out our guide to the Among us imposter, and Among Us download.